October and November Awesome Book Finds
Since I just started blogging two days ago, my list of accumulated cut-priced books has amassed into a heap! Here’s a quick rundown on my awesome book finds for the month of October and November:
1. Waterstone by Rebecca Rupp, author of The Dragon of Lonely Island; published in 2002 by Candlewick Press; hardbound; 275 pages; for only 120php on Booksale.
2. Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler, published in 2010 by Graphia; paperback; 177 pages; for only 145php on Booksale.
3. Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler, published in 2011 by Graphia; paperback; 209 pages; for only 115php on Booksale.
4. Gifted 1: Out of Sight, Out of Mind by Marilyn Kaye, published in 2009 by Kingfisher; paperback; 229 pages; for only 70php on Booksale.
5. Gifted 2: Better Late Than Never by Marilyn Kaye, published in 2009 by Kingfisher; paperback; 215 pages; for only 70php on Booksale.
6. Gifted 3: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow by Marilyn Kaye, published in 2009 by Kingfisher; paperback; 212 pages; for only 70php on Booksale.
7. Beyonders: A World Without Heroes by Brandon Mull, author of the Fablehaven series, published in 2011 by Alladin; hardbound; 454 pages; for only 130php on Booksale.
8. the dead and the gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer, published in 2008 by Harcourt Inc.; hardbound; 321 pages; for only 60php on Booksale.
9. Looking For JJ by Anne Cassidy, published in 2005 by Scholastic; paperback; 299 pages; for only 115 on Booksale.
10. The Pharaoh’s Secret by Marissa Moss, author of the Amelia’s Notebook series, published in 2009 by Amulet Books; hardbound; 308 pages; for only 120php on Booksale.
11. Graceling by Kristin Cashore, published in 2008 by Graphia; paperback; 471 pages; for only 145 on Booksale.
12. The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger, published in 2003 by Broadway Books; paperback; 360 pages; for only 115 on Booksale.
P.S. I still have more books on reserve.🙂